We currently have the following vacancies at Devonalds, please email HR@devonalds.co.uk with a CV.
Would you like to join a long established and modern, forward thinking law firm?
We at Devonalds Solicitors are looking for a hard-working individual to join our team and assist our Child Care and Family Department in our Pontypridd office. Experience of working in a legal environment is essential, with existing knowledge of Court bundles desirable.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Child Care and Family department with a range of tasks, but particularly to ensure the case trial bundles are kept up to date, accurately prepared to meet Court and other relevant deadlines, as well as assisting with the smooth running of the reception area.
The role would suit an individual who:
- is hard working,
- uses initiative,
- is able to prioritise their workload to meet deadlines,
- has good communication skills,
- enjoys being busy at work.
- Maintaining and preparing the bundles of documents relating to client matters. This will include paginating, scanning and photocopying documents as well as ensuring all documents are present and, where this is not the case taking the necessary steps to source these documents.
- Assisting in the smooth running of the reception area by routing calls, making appointments, sorting incoming mail and preparing outgoing mail, handling enquiries in person and over the phone.
Minimum of 29 hours worked per week working Mon-Fri with a full day (9am to 5pm) worked on a Wednesday.
Negotiable depending on experience.
20 days per year increasing to 25 after 5 years continuous service.
31st January 2019