Professional Inheritance Tax planning can make a huge difference to the tax payable on your death and the amount you can leave to your loved ones.
Our South Wales Inheritance Tax Planning Lawyers can offer you the expert advice and effective solutions to minimise your IHT liability and protect your estate from the taxman.
Reducing your Inheritance Tax bill
Inheritance Tax is payable at a whopping 40% on estates over the “nil-rate band” of £325,000. The methods of reducing your Inheritance Tax bill can be complicated and are better explained in an appointment with one of our legal experts. There are several reliefs and exemptions that we can help you take advantage of. We can offer expert advice on every aspect of Inheritance Tax planning, including the following:
- Setting up a trust to protect assets
- Whether you could be eligible for Agricultural Property Relief or Business Property Relief
- Taking advantage of the spousal exemption an transferrable nil rate band.
- The benefits of a Deed of Variation.
- Gifting property or money during your lifetime
- How to plan the for the payment of Inheritance Tax
To get things started, call 01443 755189 or email email@example.com. We have offices across Rhondda Cynon Taff at Talbot Green, Tonypandy, Tylorstown, Pontypridd and a brand new office at Bridgend. We can even come out to your home if necessary. Talk to one of our Inheritance Tax Planning Solicitors in South Wales today.